Voice Chat Is Horrible When Downloading Discord

image

Sunday 21 November 2021,

This is just a test to check whether the Locher Sarentino scenery v2.7 works in Sim Update 7.

As we can see, I have no problems whatsoever, and I do fly close to structures and terrain to check. No problems.

The only minor problem is that Chalet type buildings have been replaced by Mediterranean type buildings, but this is from several months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIZfHoXfjmo

image

Sunday 14 November 2021,

This is just a test to check whether the Locher Sarentino scenery v2.7 works in Sim Update 6.

As we can see, I had no problems whatsoever, and I did fly close to structures and terrain to check. No problems.

The only minor problem is that Chalet type buildings have been replaced by Mediterranean type buildings, but this is from several months ago.

NB: video will be in 1440p later; uploaded ~ an hour ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLzXM_RyDQs

image

.....flying sims for 36 years. MSFS 2020 is very fun. New to this website ....downloaded LOCH, extracted said files....followed the 2 "rules" to empty cache and "employ" Bing maps in background.....no go.....any help would be appreciated. [email protected]

image

Hi Alex,

by far a very very good airport, but could you provide a little update please?

In general it works with the latest SU and WU, but there are to much (and high) trees when taxiing to the runway. Even the Span of the PC6 is to wide to taxi...

Cheers,

CB

image

Hello! Can you show a screenshot? I can't see trees on the runway.

image

nonono, not on the runway, "when taxiing to the runway".

Will post a screenshot in the evening 😊

Thanks and cheers,

CB

image

Just wrote you a message with pictures 😉

image

Does this work after later World Update?

image

It no longer works after World update 6.

image

I quite enjoy flying around this airport. Well done

image

très jolie

image

image

image

Hi, now your fellow developers have made Mesh (20DEM) for Italy, your Locher version is very out of sync now. The asphalt roads are much better so I hope you you have the time and will to reshape it. Keep up the good work !!!

image

Thank you for informing. I'll see how to adapt the airfield

image

Great work,
thank for sharing with us.
Greetings from Germany😊

image

image

What a nice scenery...but after the last update I cannot see it on the map, so I can't fly there!

image

set your navigation to Bolzano and after you arrive that city, fly north and you will recognize that area 😉

image

The new asphalt roads are not good. Cars are flying over them, don't drive on them.

image

I do like the asphalt roads. It's just a shame it's not possible to have enough elevation points so they would be flat roads.
But the problem is the crash near the lowest cables, as we can see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXXaY5KDgpo
I had it each time in the 2 flights I made...

image

I.m sorry, the new added roads are horrible and destroyed the scenery complete.

image

This is easy to fix. I can make a version without asphalt. (although there is asphalt)

image

Yep, there is but no flatten road structure in/on the mountain slopes haha. Maybe in the future Osobo will make a solution for that but in the meantime please make a version with only asfalt on the flatten surfaces. Thx.

image

An update for those experiencing problems after installing "1.13.17". Also added an asphalt road.
-Welcome to my new site BMWorld (https://beautifulmodelworld.ru/).
- You'll find:
- Bilbao, https://youtu.be/lgirT3m1MBg
-Annecy Mont Blanc,
-La Rochelle,
-Burgos,
-Biarritz v2.0,
-Bolzano v2.0 and other.
My 12th airport will be arriving soon.
All updates are now on my site.

image

I adore your work on this field, and all your other work, and I've always thought you should start selling your work, it's great quality.

I'd happily pay for your stuff, especially if you could get in the official Marketplace, but a subscription on your own site, is just not the way to go I think.

For me personally, that's a real turn-off. I don't need another subscription in my life, and to feel I just keep paying over and over and over and over till the end of time ... no.

image

Does that mean you'll stop updating here ?

image

You misunderstood. I called this "subscription" because I offer access to all airports at once and continue to add new ones. I decided not to separate them. I am currently working on the 12th airport. Within six months, I plan to do even more. You will be able to use the airports after the end of your subscription. It is much cheaper than buying the airports separately.

image

Yes, I'm more comfortable on my site. Here the administrators could not satisfy any of my requests.

image

Read as: I want money.

image

did someone check the airfield after the last update? it seems to me that there is a diagonal slope in the airfield and it is not as smooth as it used to be... I am bumping and jumping when I land because of the small humps. I did clear the cache! I have Bing on! - thanks https://youtu.be/JWu51iXSUOg

image

This happens after ASOBO updates. I will make a new build for 1.13.17.0

image

Oh reply by the chief himself! Thank you for the addOn and thank you for the constant support!

image

image

many thanks!

image

Source: https://flightsim.to/file/1811/locher-sarentino-airfield-loch

Posted by: nevadanelligane0193559.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post